- Generate buyer and seller leads for the sales agents on the team.
- Run email marketing campaigns to the company client database,
- Run direct mail and other drip campaigns to farm areas.
- Strategize lead generation efforts with the team administrator and team leader.
- Create visually engaging and appealing marketing materials
- Organizing and running several company events throughout the year for both clients and team members.
- Managing the team’s social media accounts, SEO, and online presence.
Video editing skills are a bonus.
Marketing, advertising, or public relations degree (or degree in progress)
The Frampton Real Estate Team deals mostly in residential real estate sales. The team is composed of several buyer agents, listing specialists and has a full-time transaction coordinator. The team was started by Taylor Frampton, who was working as an elementary school teacher before he got into real estate. The team has sold over 8.2 million dollars of real estate volume since January 2017.