Each year the Church offers full-time editing internships for full-time students and those who have graduated in the last six months (from start of internship). There are opportunities for students interested in all types of communications:
- Liahona: writing, editing
- Ensign: writing
- New Era: writing, creativity
- Friend: content creation
- Church Magazines Design: graphic design, digital publishing, photography
- Web Content: editing, planning, digital content strategy, marketing
- General Publications Editing: editing (everything but magazines)
- Children and Youth Development: writing, content creation, creativity
Internships are available from January-April (winter), May-August (summer), and September-December (fall). Apply for winter in September, and apply for summer and fall in January.
Attached is an information packet with descriptions of each internship available, as well as information on how to apply.